Research & Insights Director
Are you an experienced Market Researcher? Do you crave a dynamic ever-exciting role where you can stretch and grow? This opportunity could be for you.
Productions Plus is looking for a Director to join our Research and Insights team. This person will have responsibility for running research projects, managing client relationships, developing and presenting program insights, and play a key role in helping to establish a growing practice.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in both qualitative and quantitative research, be comfortable working with online survey platforms, and be able to create compelling data visualizations to tell data-inspired stories. Creativity, initiative and ingenuity are key.
Our Research & Insights team works closely with our marketing team and other groups throughout the organization. There are often opportunities to contribute beyond research.
Experience in the automotive industry is a plus.
This position can be remote for anyone in the United States.
- Quantitative survey design and execution
- Qualitative project design and execution, including guide development
- Qualitative moderating/facilitating
- Analyze results
- Develop compelling data visualizations
- Present data-inspired stories
- Support business development efforts
- Participate in proposal creation and presentations
- Qualtrics programming
- Project Management
- Minimum of 5+ years of market research experience (supplier-side preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Understanding of basic statistical and research principles
- Stellar communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical curiosity
- Automotive industry experience is a bonus
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Final candidate selection will be contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment background check and subsequent background investigation. Selectee will be required to serve a 90-probationary period and participate in Direct Deposit for payment. Candidates must be U.S. employment eligible.
Productions Plus is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
What We Offer:
- A friendly team atmosphere
- 15 Paid holidays
- PTO package including 5 vacation days, 5 personal days, and one day off for your Birthday.
- 2 paid days to volunteer
- Benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, legal and identity theft insurance, as well as life insurance.