Insight and Inspiration
Productions Plus has been helping top brands tell their stories for decades. Through research, we shape media strategies, guide product development, and demonstrate ROI.
To help clients tell a more complete story about the impact of auto shows and experiential marketing event activations, we created a proprietary measurement solution to capture sentiment and details of consumer engagements.
Aggregated metrics tell the story of the total number of consumer engagements, current ownership, traffic flow, change in purchase funnel stages, length of conversation, product(s) of interest and more. Metrics are available via real-time interactive dashboards.
Productions Plus partners with research firms to recruit quality respondents for their qualitative research initiatives.
Talent from Productions Plus are known entities who are comfortable on camera, articulate, and ready to participate in B2C and B2B research studies.
Productions Plus has a nationwide database of talent who actively participate in both quantitative and qualitative research.
Our relationship with our talent results in studies with faster turnaround, higher show rates, and overall higher quality engagement.
Our talent are experts across a wide array of industries including Health and Beauty, Travel, Fitness, and Fashion. Talent often work full-time jobs in IT, Education, and Healthcare.
Research & Insights
Productions Plus partnered with nextLI/Newsday and Hofstra University to capture insights into life on Long Island. Research was conducted across LI residents exploring a variety of topics including family, housing, safety, politics, traffic, and other issues facing Long Islanders.
- A total of 2,910 residents of Nassau and Suffolk counties participated.
- Interviews were conducted online, as well as by Productions Plus outreach teams deployed to community locations throughout Long Island
- Interviews were conducted in both English and Spanish
- Results from the study were published by Newsday in multiple articles highlighting various sections of study topics.
- Insights played a role in community discussions and provided perspectives for policymakers.