PRODUCTIONS PLUS WEBSITE PRIVACY NOTICE
Effective Date: February 14, 2023
This Privacy Notice describes how Productions Plus, Inc., a/k/a P+ (hereinafter, “Productions Plus”) collects, uses, and shares personal information via its website, online services, and mobile application which post this notice (collectively, the “Services”). Productions Plus’ Services offer a suite of products for employers, prospective employers, and staffing companies to onboard and manage employees and contractors. This Notice applies to information provided, transmitted, or submitted through Productions Plus’ Services, and it also describes the choices Productions Plus offers with respect to such data.
Productions Plus collects information you choose to give Productions Plus and other information that may be automatically collected from your use of Productions Plus’ Services, including from your device. Productions Plus uses that information to operate Productions Plus’ business, and for a variety of other purposes set forth below.
This Privacy Notice does not apply to information that cannot be identified to any individual, household, or their devices. Productions Plus is not responsible for third parties’ privacy practices. You should refer to these third parties to better understand their privacy practices. If you are an individual who has interacted with one of Productions Plus’ business customers through Productions Plus’ Services, you should contact that customer directly regarding their privacy practices and to exercise data rights regarding their use of your information.
Information Productions Plus Collects
To provide Productions Plus’ Services, Productions Plus collects data by which you may be personally identified. Productions Plus may also collect information about the devices and equipment you use to access Productions Plus’ Services, including usage data.
Productions Plus collects your personal information from a variety of sources, including:
- Directly from you when you provide it to Productions Plus, including when your employer, prospective employer, or staffing agency enrolls in Productions Plus’ Services or when you visit Productions Plus’ website.
- Automatically as you utilize the Services.
- From third parties, including analytics providers.
Information directly from you. The information Productions Plus collects on or through its Services may include information that you provide directly to Productions Plus through interacting with its Services, including your first and last name, email address, company name, and office phone number. Additionally, Productions Plus may collect information from the use of its Service by employers, prospective employers, or staffing agencies, including your date of birth, lifting capacity, job history, photo ID, and other information needed to provide Productions Plus’ Services to you.
Information Productions Plus collects through automatic data collection technologies. Productions Plus may collect data regarding your use of its website and other Services through cookies, web beacons, and other automatically collected information. This data may include your IP address, date and time you access Productions Plus’ website and other Services and the pages and content you access during your visit, websites that you link to or from, emails from Productions Plus that you open, and the links you click on within those emails. Productions Plus may also collect information from your mobile device or your computer about how you interact with Productions Plus’ website and other Services, including IP address, operating system, and browser type. This information helps Productions Plus address customer support issues, provide you with a personalized experience, prevent fraudulent use of Productions Plus’ services, and manage the Services Productions Plus provides you, including gathering aggregated data about engagement. Cookies are small identifiers sent from a web server that are stored on your device for the purpose of identifying your browser or storing information or settings in your browser. Cookies may also be used to personalize your visit by storing your preferences or displaying content based upon what you have viewed through Productions Plus’ website and other Services. Web beacons or pixel tags connect web pages to web servers and their cookies. Productions Plus and others may use these and similar technologies on Productions Plus’ services and other websites, including to provide advertising or other targeted content or to understand Productions Plus’ website and other Services’ audience.
Productions Plus may also collect location data from your device when you use its mobile application to monitor when you arrive and leave your work location. This information is collected on behalf of and shared with Productions Plus’ business customers to provide Productions Plus’ Services to them.
Other parties may collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites when you use Production Plus’ website or Services. Productions Plus does not respond to “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services.
Information Productions Plus collects from third party sources. Productions Plus may collect additional information from third-parties. These third parties may provide Productions Plus information both in connection with Productions Plus’ Services and through tools they use to collect information about you when you use Productions Plus’ Services. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information. For example, Productions Plus may exchange information with its customers’ accounting or payroll services to help provide Productions Plus’ Services to them.
How Productions Plus Uses Information it Collects
Productions Plus may use data it collects for a variety of purposes, including the following (which includes activity on behalf of Productions Plus’ business clients):
- To provide Productions Plus’ Services to its business customers.
- To maintain, analyze, customize, measure, and improve Productions Plus’ Services, which includes generating internal reports about the use of Productions Plus’ Services.
- To send transactional communications, including requests for information, responses to requests for information, and other Service updates.
- To provide customer support.
- To provide personnel and provide personnel support.
- To communicate with you and Productions Plus’ customers, including about products updates and offerings that Productions Plus thinks they may be interested in.
- For account management, finance, dispute resolution, and reporting purposes.
- To monitor and enforce Productions Plus’ legal terms or similar terms.
- For internal business reasons, including internal audits or investigations, company research, insurance purposes.
- To comply with law and satisfy Productions Plus’ regulatory compliance obligations.
- To detect and prevent fraud and other prohibited, illicit or illegal activity, and to protect you, others, and Productions Plus.
- For other purposes permitted by law or to which you consent.
Please note that Productions Plus may combine the information its gathers about you in identifiable form, including information from third parties. Productions Plus may use this information, for example, to improve and personalize its Services, content, and advertising.
How Productions Plus Secures Information
Productions Plus is committed to maintaining measures to protect the security of your information. Of course, despite these measures, no network or system is ever entirely secure and Productions Plus cannot guarantee the security of networks and systems that it operates or that are operated on its behalf.
How Productions Plus Shares Information
Productions Plus may share your information with third parties as permitted or required by law or as directed or authorized by you. For example, Productions Plus may share information about you:
- With Productions Plus’ business customers if your information is collected through its Services on their behalf.
- With vendors and service providers, including Productions Plus’ website host and payment processors.
- At the direction of Productions Plus’ customers with third parties not on Productions Plus’ platform.
- With Productions Plus’ professional advisors who provide legal, compliance, accounting, banking, or consulting services.
- To comply with Productions Plus’ legal obligations or to protect the interests, property, or legal rights of you, Productions Plus, or third parties.
- With law enforcement, officials, or other third parties when Productions Plus is compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order, or similar law enforcement request, or when Productions Plus believes in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of this Privacy Notice or other applicable terms.
- With companies or other entities in connection with, or during the negotiation of, any merger, sale of company stock or assets, financing, acquisition, divestiture, or dissolution of all or a portion of Productions Plus’ business.
- For other legal purposes, such as to enforce Productions Plus’ legal terms, or to exercise or defend legal claims.
- With your direction or consent.
What Choices Do I Have?
Update personal information. If you are an employee or independent contractor, you may log in to your account or Productions Plus’ application and update certain information that you have provided to Productions Plus. If you are an individual who uses Productions Plus’ Services in connection with one of Productions Plus’ business customers, please contact such employer, prospective employer, or staffing agency directly to change account information under their control.
Marketing communications. You may receive marketing information from Productions Plus. You may opt out of receiving marketing emails, by following the unsubscribe link in each email, or by contacting Productions Plus at [email protected]. Please note that you may continue to receive non-marketing emails from Productions Plus after you opt-out. In some instances, communications may be sent through Productions Plus’ platform on behalf of its business customers – you should contact them or refer to the message to exercise communication preferences with them.
Cookies. You have a number of choices regarding certain cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you may modify your browser’s setting to notify you of cookie placement or decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, certain features of Productions Plus’ website may not function properly as a result.
Updates to Productions Plus’ Privacy Notice
Productions Plus may update this Privacy Notice from time to time in order to provide clarification or notice of changes to its practices. If Productions Plus make changes, it will revise the Effective Date at the top of this Privacy Notice. Changes to this Privacy Notice will be effective once they are posted unless otherwise indicated.
If you have any questions or concern about this privacy notice or the privacy practices at Productions Plus, please contact Productions Plus at [email protected].